HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
The HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Server series sets the standard for next generation 2U 2-socket rack servers. With designed-in quality and serviceability, unmatched performance, enhanced configuration flexibility, and customer-inspired design, the DL380p
Gen8 offers the perfect solution for the dynamic compute requirements of today's demanding data centers.
Redefining the Customer Experience
- User-inspired design features that anticipate your needs and virtually eliminates
common issues that result in downtime include HP SmartDrive carriers, Smart Socket guide, “Snap and Go” rails, flat cabling design, and easy tool-less access to all customer serviceable components.
- Integrated Lifecycle Automation,
an industry first, provides embedded provisioning tools, Active Health monitoring, and system maintenance capabilities standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers and built using the industry-leading HP iLO Management Engine.
- Dynamic Workload Acceleration
delivers smarter data protection for ever-increasing drive capacities, real-time workload-aware analysis to optimize and adapt storage performance and 6X faster solid state performance versus previous generation.
- Automated Energy Optimization
improves the server’s ability to analyze and respond to “3D sea of sensors” data within the server as well as self-identify location and inventory through Insight Control for maximum workload optimization across the entire data center.
Intuitive, Configurable Management System Eliminates Tedious, Time-Consuming Tasks
- Intelligent Provisioning takes strengths from products like SmartStart, Smart Update Manager, and ProLiant Support Packs, enhances them
with the latest ease-of-use features and places them, where you can use them instantly, on the system board.
- Agentless hardware monitoring and alerting capabilities are built into the server with HP Agentless Management (runs on iLO 4 chipset).
Starts working the moment that a power cord and an Ethernet cable are connected to the server.
- HP Active Health System provides 24x7 continuous health monitoring, 100% configuration change logging, and faster problem analysis with HP Service
and Support. Start problem analysis 5x faster using unified diagnostic tools with secure data transfer to HP Service and Support.
Improved Application, Storage, and I/O Performance
- HP SmartMemory which has unmatched
performance, quality and manageability advantages above industry standards memory. With support for RDIMM, UDIMM, and LRDIMM with up to 768GB capacity and 128GB capacity at 1600MHz. HP SmartMemory delivers up to 200% more memory capacity over previous
- New embedded Smart Array RAID controller and support for HP SmartStorage including PCIe 3.0, HP SmartDrives, and HP Flash Backed Write Cache with capacity up to 2GB. Choice of up to sixteen (16) 2.5-inch SFF or eight (8) 3.5-inch
LFF SAS, SATA, SSD drives with optical media.
- HP FlexibleLOM provides the ability to customize server networking today and the ability to meet future needs without overhauling server hardware. Provides choice of bandwidth (1G and 10G) and fabric
(Ethernet, FCoE, InfiniBand), supports WOL, and provides a shared iLO port for ease of use.
Built for Performance, Efficiency and Easier Access
- ENERGY STAR® qualified ProLiant DL380p Gen8 server configurations
illustrate HP’s continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
- With new universal tool-free sliding rails the DL380p Gen8 is quick to install and quick release levers allow for fast server access. An ambidextrous
cable management arm option provides cabling flexibility and management for quick access to the server.
- First 3D array of temperature sensors (part of our HP unique Thermal Discovery Services) that helps precisely control server fans to direct
cooling, reducing unnecessary fan power.
- First high efficiency HP Platinum Plus common-slot power supplies (460W, 750W, 1200W) that can communicate with our HP Intelligent PDU to insure that redundant supplies are plugged into redundant PDUs.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 Processor Family offers higher performance, power efficiency, and more adaptability with Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies and Trusted Execution Technology.
Processor core available
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4208 (2.1GHz/8-core/85W)
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory and HPE DC Persistent Memory (available 2H19), depending on model
- 16 GB (1 x 16 GB) RDIMM Dual Rank 2933MT/s
- HPE DC Persistent Memory featuring Intel® Optane™ Technology available 2H19
- Up to 512 GB, available 2H19
Included hard drives
- None ship standard, 8 SFF SAS/SATA drives supported
- Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional
- requires licenses)
Power supply type
- 1 HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Power Supply
- 3 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM, depending on model
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2 GB plus Smart Storage Battery
System fan features
- 4 standard hot-plug redundant single-rotor fans
- 3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage.
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm