Du måste logga in för att kunna handla/se priser.
CISCO C819 M2M 4G LTE for Global, 800/ 900/ 1800/ 2100/ 2600 / New (C819G-4G-G-K9)
Org. Artikel#: C819G-4G-G-K9
På externa lager: 5
HYRA (ex moms)
Vid HYRA gäller. Uppläggningsavgift 350,- , administrationsavgift 0,-/månad, minsta order 5.000,- Moms tillkommer.
Förutsätter kreditgodkänning. Hyra kan väljas som ett betalningssätt när du kommer till kassan.
Cisco 819 4G LTE M2M Gateway Integrated Service Routers
The Cisco® 819 Integrated Services Router Family, designed in compact hardened and non-hardened form factors, is the smallest Cisco IOS® Software router with support for integrated fourth-generation (4G LTE) wireless WAN (mobile broadband backhaul) and WLAN capabilities. The Cisco 819 ISR gateway provides a rapidly deployable, highly available, reliable, and secure solution designed specifically for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. Markets that benefit from these applications include industrial automation, transportation, financial, health care, utility, and retail. Fully integrated with Cisco IOS Software, the Cisco 819 family delivers, enterprise-class features, including highly secure data, voice, and video communications to stationary and mobile network nodes across wired and wireless links.
The Cisco 819 ISR is available in both non-hardened (Cisco 819G) and hardened (Cisco 819HG) versions. (Figures 2 and 3, respectively). Both models include support for 4G LTE wireless WAN (WWAN) speeds. Support for 4G offers cost-effective, rapidly deployable, reliable, and secure primary or backup connectivity. With support for industrial-grade components, the hardened Cisco 819HG extends the ISR M2M Gateway footprint and provides deployment flexibility. The Cisco 819HG is an ideal solution for stationary and mobile environments where space, heat dissipation, exposure to extreme temperatures, harsher environments, and low power consumption are critical factors.
For mobile applications, Cisco Mobile IP delivers transparent roaming across multiple wireless networks capable of covering wide geographic areas.
A critical component of the Cisco M2M architecture, the Cisco 819 ISR serves as the single, horizontal platform which enhances the Cisco implementation of "any device, anywhere, any place" across multiple industries, including banking, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, government. It also provides the ability to extend Cisco product-based networks to small branch offices with a relatively low incremental investment, as well as to enable managed services offerings based on Cisco architecture.
The Cisco 819 Integrated Services Routers support the latest Third-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Release 8 LTE standards for 4G LTE. They provide persistent, reliable LTE connectivity with fallback and transparent handoff to earlier technologies. The Cisco 819 Routers have the following variants:
• C819HG-4G-V-K9 and C819G-4G-V-K9: Dedicated multimode LTE for Verizon Wireless networks (700MHz band 13); the multimode C819 is backward-compatible with code division multiple access (CDMA) 1x/ EV-DO Rev A: 800 and 1900 MHz
• C819HG-4G-A-K9 and C819G-4G-A-K9: Multimode LTE for AT&T (700MHz band 17); multimode C819 is backward-compatible with Universal Mobile Telecommunications Service (UMTS), high-speed packet access plus (HSPA+): 850, 1900, and 2100 MHz
• C819HG-4G-G-K9 and C819G-4G-G-K9: Multimode LTE for carriers that operate LTE 800 MHz (band 20), 900 MHz (band 8), 1800 MHz (band3), 2100 MHz (band 1), or 2600 MHz (band 7) networks; the multimode C819 is backward-compatible with UMTS and HSPA+: 900 and 2100 MHz
The Cisco 819 ISR family includes a broad range of enterprise-class features including:
• Security services, including firewall, intrusion prevention, VPN and Cisco ISR Web Security with ScanSafe which require no additional hardware or client software, This enables branch offices, manufacturing sites, hospitals, banks, and mobile fleets, for example to intelligently redirect web traffic to the cloud to enforce granular security and acceptable use policies over user web traffic. With this solution, you can deploy market-leading web security quickly and easily to protect branch office users from web-based threats, such as viruses, while saving bandwidth, money, and resources.
• Cisco WAN optimization system consists of WAAS Express (WE) routers and Wide-area Application Engines (WAEs) that work together to optimize TCP traffic in your network. When client and server applications attempt to communicate with each other, the network intercepts the traffic and acts on behalf of the client application and the destination server.
• Additional WAN options such as Serial and Gigabit Ethernet WAN interfaces and a 4-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Managed switch for LAN connectivity. The Cisco 819 provides quality-of-service (QoS) features for optimizing voice and video applications.
• Cisco Configuration Professional is a web-based configuration tool that simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at remote sites.
• With enhanced data rates and improved latency (30 milliseconds or less), WWAN services are an ideal way to supplement traditional wireline services. The 4G LTE wireless WAN (WWAN) data services offered today have average data rates well in excess of ISDN speeds, with theoretical limits of 100 Mbps on the downlink and 50 Mbps on the uplink. The actual data speed depends on the service provider's network. With 4G LTE data rates, the Cisco 4G LTE WWAN Cisco 819 offers a primary WAN link solution capable of running comprehensive branch-office services, including voice and video services. The 4G LTE WWAN data services can also be used as a cost-effective alternative in areas where broadband services are either not available or very expensive. Cisco is building on these performance milestones and adding support for wireless to our wide variety of WAN interface alternatives.
Smallest Cisco ISR in both Hardened and Non-hardened Form Factors
Single platform for multiple applications
• This single architecture is uniquely designed for deployments in multiple remote applications such as ATM machines, kiosks, small branch offices, remote teleworker sites, gas stations, telemetry, etc. and across all industries.
• Hardened models extend the ISR footprint into deployments wherein the router is exposed to extreme environmental conditions such as heat dissipation, exposure to extreme temperatures, dust, splash water, shock and vibration..
Hardened Router Industrial-grade components
• The hardened router supports extended temperature ranges from -13 to 140ºF (-25 to 60ºC).
• Meets 95 percent of the Non-Condensing Humidity Requirements, IP 41 per IEC 60529 for Vertical Falling Water and Pollution 3 for Dust. The router meets MIL-STD-810, SAEJ1455, and ENG3396 for Shock and Vibe standards.
• Supports a variety of mounting options, including 35-mm din-rail per EN60715, floor mount, and wall mount, and offers both AC and DC* power options allowing for deployment flexibility..
Lightweight, compact size with low power consumption
• Can be deployed in many different environments where space, heat dissipation, and low power consumption are critical factors.
Increased performance to run concurrent services
• Performance allows customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure, concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services.
• An integrated stateful and application inspection firewall provides network perimeter security and high-speed IP Security (IPsec); 3DES and AES encryption offer data privacy over the Internet.
• Intrusion prevention enforces security policies in a larger enterprise or service provider network.
• Content filtering offers category-based URL classification and blocking, thus providing increased productivity and better use of company resources.
• ScanSafe web security and filtering solution that requires no additional hardware or client software. Enables remote locations to intelligently redirect web traffic to the cloud to enforce granular security and acceptable use policies over user web traffic.
Multiple WAN and LAN Connections
Four-port 10/100-Mbps managed switch
• Allows for multiple Ethernet device connectivity in a small office or other remote location with the ability to designate a port as the network edge.
• VLANs allow for secure segmentation of network resources.
• Multiple LAN and WAN devices can be connected to standard 10/100/Ethernet or serial interfaces.
• Multiple WAN links are supported: Gigabit Ethernet, serial, and 4G LTE provide for business continuity and WAN diversity.
Transparent Roaming Between Wireless Networks
Dual subscriber-identity-module (SIM) support
• Dual SIM provides for high reliability and cellular multihoming support for HSPA-based networks. Available with mainline IOS 15.3(3)M or later releases.
Cisco IOS Mobile IP features
• Mobile IP offers transparent roaming for mobile networks, establishing a transparent Internet connection regardless of location or movement. This enables mission-critical applications to stay connected even when roaming between networks.
• Assigned IP addresses to the home network are maintained in private or public networks.
Cisco IOS Mobile network features
• Allows an entire subnet or mobile network to maintain connectivity to the home network while roaming.
Multiple wireless WAN technologies
• Users can use the best wireless (4G LTE, 3.7G, 3.5G, or 3G) technology or network available.
Advanced IP Services in Standards-Based Cisco IOS Software
Advanced security features
• Authorization and authentication determines which individuals and devices have access to the network.
• Firewall protection provides perimeter security when using public networks.
• 3DES and AES encryption provides for highly secure VPNs when transmitting and receiving data over public networks.
• Intrusion detection monitors potential malicious activity within the network.
• Provides traffic precedence to delay-sensitive or prioritized applications.
• Facilitates low-latency routing of delay-sensitive applications such as streaming video.
• Allows efficient broadcast of data or video for increased situational awareness, multiuser communications, or surveillance applications.
Management and manageability
• Network managers can remotely manage and monitor networks with SNMP, Telnet, or HTTP, and locally through a console port.
• Support for extensive 3G- and 4G LTE-based MIBs allows for centralized management of remote devices and gives network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
• Network managers can reset to a pre-designated golden image as well as configure an ISR through Cisco IOS Software or through an external reset button.
• Network managers can upgrade 3G, 3.5G, 3.7G and 4G firmware and router configurations remotely and confirm enhancement verification.
• Tight integration with Cisco IOS Software allows you to self-monitor the functions of the 3G, 3.5G, 3.7G and 4G modems and auto-recover from a failure.
• Cisco Configuration Professional provides a web-based tool that simplifies setup and deployment.
• Intuitive network management tools such as CiscoWorks and HP OpenView are supported.
Cisco WAN Optimization
• Cisco WAAS Express (WE) routers and Wide-area Application Engines (WAEs) work together to optimize TCP network traffic. When client and server applications attempt to communicate with each other, the network intercepts the traffic and acts on behalf of the client application and the destination server.
• WAASX is supported on the Serial/ GE WAN interface and up to 2 Mbps.
Även om vi gör vårt bästa för att ge relevant information, så är bilderna bara till för att ge ett generellt intryck, och själva varan behöver nödvändigtvis inte se ut precis som på bilden. Om det är skillnader mellan produktöverskrift, beskrivning och bild, så är det produktöverskriften som gäller. (tex. Pc:n kommer inte nödvändigtvis med monitor även om bilden visar det) Om något är oklart skicka en e-post till oss före du beställer! Vi förbehåller oss för tryckfel, ändringar av priser och specifikationer utan varsel.
Prenumerera på kampanjerbjudande och nyheter per e-post.